How can I Make the School a Better Place

By , October 5, 2018 10:38

Making our school a respectful learning environment is very important. Everyone has the right to learn in the calm and respectful classroom. Students in class have discussed ways we can make Harmony Public School a respectful school. Click the comment link to read.

19 Responses to “How can I Make the School a Better Place”

1. Grady says:

Everyone outside and inside of school grounds should be respectful because if there was no respect the no one would be friends. Also you shouldn’t disinclude people because if you wanted to play would you like if you we’re not included treat people how you want to be treated. Also we can invite people to play with us and also if we be kind to others others will treat us with respect that’s how we can make are school respectful.

2. Jonah says:

How To Make Our School A Better Place

To make our school more respectful is for
    everybody to respect one another and also to try and stop everybody from bullying. What I can do is put posters or other things and put them up around the school and that might change something in our school also I can try to tell people that if you respect people they will respect you back. But if you are mean people won’t like you. You won’t like that so if you are nice people will be nice to you. Respect is a great thing to have all around the world.

3. Abigail! says:

Respecting The School!
    Respecting our school is important! First, we can respect the equipment! Also, when we use the equipment we stay away from class windows and stuff! Finally, we can cheer on others on track and field or any other day or other event! How I can be respectful is when class is going, I don’t get off task! Then, I can talk less during class also so I can learn! Finally, I can let others play with me during recess! Respecting the school will make it a better place!

4. Evelyn says:

Here are some ways we can make our school a more respectful place. We can make our school a more respectful place by,Including others,listening to others,and being a good friend. That’s how we can make our school a more respectful place.

And these are some ideas on how I can make our school a more respectful place.I can make the school more respectful by, not bullying others,and being a kind person.That’s how I can make the school a more respectful place.

5. Kolby says:

How To Make Your School More Respectful
    There are lots of ways to make our school a better place. You can make the school more respectful by sharing. You can also do the right thing even when nobody’s looking. There are also ways that I can make the school a better place. I can encourage people to finish their work. I can lead by example and if I do the right thing hopefully others will to. That is how to make the school more respectful

6. Dylan says:

School Respect
    I think our school should be more respectful because our school should respect one another. We should use our manners a lot. Our school could help autistic people. We could also help people with disabilities. I could make the school more respectful by being a role model. I could be a role model by holding the door, using my manners and helping others. I could also help others pick up things and put away things. This is how our school could be a more respectful place.

7. Thomas says:

Here are some reasons how we can make our school more respectful. We cannot throw trash on the ground because it can affect animals. Or fight anybody because someone could get a bloody nose or get injured Or talk back to a teacher because you would get in real big trouble. And this is how you can make the school more respectful, don’t throw stuff at other people like pencils erasers and pencil led because it can hurt a person.Don’t kick each other’s feet or hit each other under your desk because that can distract the person. That’s how we and you can make our school more respectful.

8. Gavin says:

We can make are school more respectful by not bullying people on the school yard and don’t shout out in class when somebody else is talking.Also if everybody In the school is respectful a lot more people would want to come to our school and if you respect everybody at the school you wouldn’t get in trouble as much as you used to. Some ways to make our school more respectful could be: 1. Don’t bully people on the schoolyard, 2.Don’t speak out when somebody is talking, 3.If you’re more respectful to everybody at the school you can make are school more respectful, 4.And if everybody at the school is respectful we could have a better school, 5.If everybody on the schoolyard is respectful and everybody in the school we could have a bigger and better school.

9. mia says:

HOW TO MAKE A RESPECTFUL SCHOOL
    The school can be more respectful by: if people open the door for people then they will follow what you do. Also, another way by showing respect is by: if someone is in a wheelchair then you could help them with pushing the wheelchair or helping them grab something. A way that I could make the school a better place is by: I can help people with getting the milk and pizza and then people will follow that. My last idea is: I can help make the school more respectful by helping people with their work if they have trouble. That is how the school can be a better place!!

10. Ashton says:

To make our school a better plase we can poot more butty benches all around the yard. start a respect day every fed 4 on a shcool day. we sould start a respect asembalee. the shcool should do a program to help kids that have 0 respect. thats how we should be mor respectful. what I can do is help others with respect.

11. chloe says:

Bob the pickels bad day

Hi my name is Bob the farting pickel .once opon a time i was sitting on the top shelf of the frige a big mesn hairy giant came up to me and ate me. He threw me into his mouth and chewed me up with his teeth It went down the esophagus Which is like a big huge Saliva water slideFirst day went down the small intestine and then I went down the large intestine I was in his stomach for a long time And then I fell out of the anus the end……

12. Erica says:

Respect

These are ways that we can and I can make the school respect . If we be respectful for a week we should have get a prize from the teacher every person should have a turn if they are being good.There should be a day where everyone writes a respectful thing on a paper and stick it outside the school so everyone can see it when they drive by or walk.Every holiday we should have a party.

I would make the school better from helping people and the teacher.From cleaning up stuff and organize people things or in the class that .looks messy.

13. Sara says:

Respect

How we can make our school more respectful is. First for us to make a new kid feel welcome maybe to just play with them at recess if they have no one to play with. Also for people to even respect their teacher and not just talking back and being disrespectful to the teacher because everyone deserves some respect. And for people to not throw junk everywhere then it makes the yard\classroom look messy. That is how we can make our school respectful. Then how I can make the school more respectful is. That I can could say good morning to the teacher. Also for me to pick up trash because you don’t want the yard to have trash everywhere. That is how we can make the school more respectful.

14. Tara says:

There are 3 ways to make my school respectful . First , everyone should be included .Second , everyone should get what they deserve . Finally , if someone look sad , just smile or wave , it might make someone day . Also , there are 2 ways I can make the school more respectful . First ,I can say hello and they might do that to other people . Also , If I help someone with something it might switch there day around . That’s 5 ways the school and I can be more respectful .

15. Gabby says:

Our School Respect!

My ideas to make the school more respectful are…
    If the teachers see that you are being respectful they will write it down on a piece of paper and at the end of the day the send it to the office and at the end of the year if we beat our goal we get a fun day in and out of our class. (No Work) My 2ed idea is… If a teacher sees you being respectful (it has to be something not original) on your birthday you get to pick out a gift.

Ways for me to make the school a better place
    I can make the school a better place by treating everyone with respect. I could open the door for someone.

16. danika says:

How to make the school more respectful
    There are Many ways to make the school better and more respectful. you can make the school better by just doing little things like complimenting someone. you also can include others and games in school activities. Hold the door for someone just do the little things. How I Can make it to the school better and more respectful. I can make the school respectful and better by helping people when they need help.I also can share books and other things. You can make the school better.

17. Conor says:

5 ways to make our school more respectful.

How to make the school respect. First if someone is on the buddy bench ask if they want to play. Next if some is bullying me say please stop. Then if someone drops their pencils pick them up to be nice. Then help out other people. Finally be respectful to people so they can give you respect.

18. Sarah.G says:

Our school can be more respectful if I create a bully program so bullies learn to be nice and make friends. They could meet twice a week at first and second recess we would make them friends because most bullies don’t have friends to play with. That’s how I would make the school more respectful!

19. Ben says:

How I want Our School a Better Place

If we all get along and be nice to each other. With everyone being nice to each other we can live in harmony. If we all get along with each other there won’t be any fighting and we can all be friends. How i can change this school is… if i be nice to someone they will be nice to other people.another example is … if people send notes to each other the friendship can spread.