How do you want to be treated?

By , September 26, 2018 15:37

In class we have talked a lot about respect. We have discussed the benefits of treating others with respect. Students have written a paragraph about how they want to be treated by their peers. Click the comment link to read students responses.

26 Responses to “How do you want to be treated?”

1. Thomas says:

In the class i would like to be Respected In the classroom because I would not like to get bullied or being annoyed by anybody if someone scares me and they call me a name and. Then I’ll be mad cuz then thail laughing and they push me down and then they’ll make me feel really hurt.Then I will tell the duty teacher then they would get in trouble but the next day. They’ll start doing it again Right now then I’ll be super annoyed and tell the principal on them. After a while they’ll think about what they did to me and they’ll say sorry and apologize Then they will respect Since they got in trouble. They learn how to respect people.

The end.

2. Abigail! says:

How I Would Like To Be Treated!
    I want to be treated in a kind, respectful way! First, I want to be complimented! Also, I want others to treat me the way I want to be treated! Just like ¨treat others the way you want to be treated¨! Then, I would like others to say thank you whenever I do a random act of kindness! For example, When I hold open the door I want people to say thank you! Manners are important! Lastly, when I talk I don’t want to be ignored! Respect matters and is important!!!!

3. Thomas says:

In the class I would like to be respected In the classroom because I would not like to get bullied or being annoyed by anybody if someone scares me and they call me a name. Then I’ll be mad because then thail laughing and they push me down and then they’ll make me feel really hurt.Then I will tell the duty teacher then they would get in trouble but the next day. They’ll start doing it again right now then I’ll be super annoyed and tell the principal on them. After a while they’ll think about what they did to me and they’ll say sorry and apologize Then they will respect since they got in trouble. They learn how to respect people.

The end.

4. Gabby says:

Respect

I want to be treated with respect, bye respect I mean to be the only person talking when I am sharing my ideas. And I also want to be treated well when I am working. Bye that I mean no one is talking to me. I also want to be treated nciley. I also want to be treated kindly. I think that is all. That is how I want to be treated!

5. Kolby says:

People Want To Be Treated With Respect
    I would like to be treated with respect. I would like to be treated with respect because if people treat me with respect I Will treat them with respect. I will treat treat people with respect so that they treat me with respect. When people treat me with respect I feel happy. When people don’t treat me with respect I feel sad. I have an example of how to show respect. One example is holding the door for people. That is how I want to be treated.

6. Dylan says:

PEERS RESPECT

7. Quinn says:

Respect!
    I want people to treat me with respect. For example, if I got a zero on my math test I wouldn’t want someone to come up to me and laugh at me. Or call me a loser just because I’m not as smart as them. Also, If I was talking I wouldn’t want to be interrupted. If I was was walking into the classroom I would like them to hold the door for me not let it slam into my face. Also, if you are being bullied your friend or classmate should help you. You should always treat people with respect. Even if you don’t like them.

8. Erica says:

RESPECT
    I want people to treat me the way they want to be treated like saying please and thank you . And when someone push me your friend or a person they should stand up for you not just watching you . And if people want to take something from me you should ask before you take it not just taking it out of your desk without asking.When i’m working I want it to be quiet so when I tell them to be quiet with manners you should. If I open the door for someone or do anything for someone they should say thank you with manner. If there is a new kid you should play with them if they don’t have friends.When i tell them not to do something they should stop what they are doing bad . When someone drop something you should pick it up for them.

9. Ben says:

Respect

I would like to be treated nicely because the respect can be past on and other people can be nice to each other. Another way is I want to be treated nicely because you can make new friends. another example is if someone being mean to you be nice to them back. Another example is if they trip help up. another example is say good morning or good afternoon. another example is When someone is speaking it’s not nice if you speak when they are speaking. another example is at the end of the day say how was your day today.

10. Sarah.G says:

Respect!

I want to be treated with respect. If i treat someone with respect I think I should get respect back. Like if I Open the door For someone they should say thank you . If I’m talking Or answering question I wouldn’t like it if I was interrupting. If you meet someone new Give them respect And they will give you respect . If someone hurts you your friend should Stand up for you. If someone drops a book or some pages help them pick them up. I would like to be treated how you would like to be treated.

11. chloe says:

Peers Respect
    I would love to Be treated the way you would be
    treated.Also I do not want to Be bullied by my friends.Also I want to be treated and respectful ways so people will not bully me. And I do not want to be a bully to my friends i dont want them to bully me.I think if people believe me I will have no friends.People Do not have to Like me Or be friends with me or be best friends with me but people have to respect me and I Will be respectful to them. I want people to respect me by giving me a compliment thank thank you or many other things. Finaly i Would not like to be called names or any mean names

12. Jonah says:

How I want to be treated Is by people treating me with respect and I will treat them with respect to. So people treat me with respect I will treat them back with respect. So if People are nice to other people they will get respect back. So if who wants to play math playground people treat you with respect you have to treat them with respect. So if people want respect you have to be the one to do that. Respect is awesome!

13. jasmine says:

How I want to be treated by classmates
    I hope I’m treated well by my classmates because…… First i want to be treated well so people will think of me as a nice person. Next i want to be treated nice so i can have lots of friends. Then i could be treated well and get complements and have kindness. Lastly I want people to treat me nice so i can show people how i feel when i get treated nicely.This is why i think everyone should be treated nicely like me.

14. Sara says:

Respect

How I wish to be treated by my classmates is. For people to say hi and good morning not just walk past me and not say anything to also to say good morning to other classmates. Also for people to hang around with people that have nobody to hang around with.

Also then I think they can get more of a friendship with other people. Also for people to be nice and not talk when other people are talking. And for people just to be nice and respect other people.

Also for people not to talk when we are learning something because it is kind of hard to learn something new when everyone is talking. Lastly I think they should respect and should give other people in the classroom respect. That is how I want to be treated by my classmates.

15. owen says:

Respect

How I Want to be Treated by Classmates

In my classroom, being respectful to each other is very important. The way I want to be treated is to be treated normal and kind. The way I don’t want to be treated is for my peers to be bossing me around and telling me what to do. I don’t want students to be hurting each other by hitting or fighting and hurting people with their words. If people did these things, it would not be a very welcoming place to learn.

16. danika says:

How I Want to be treated

I would want to be treated nicely because people would want to play with me and like me. I would also want to treated nicely because it makes me Feel good about myself. I would want to be treated with respect because I think everyone deserves respect. I wish that when I am reading or speaking everyone listens. when I get treated nicely it feels like I matter. If someone drops a book help them pick it up.I wish that everyone treats me and other people which respect.

17. Tara says:

Being Respected

I want like to be treated with respect by my classmates in these eight ways . I like it when my classmates say something nice because it feels
    good . Also,I would like to be treated with respect by classmates doing
    Something .I also like when my friends talk to my nicely .Also I like it
    a lot when I’m included . I would like to be treated the way I want to be
    treated . I wish I can show people I can show respect .Finally , I wish I
    can be respected everyday . That is how I want to be treated

18. mia says:

How I Want To Be Treated By My Classmates
    In my class I want my classmates to treat me with respect and kindness because I try to treat others with respect as well. First, how I’d like people to treat me with respect and kindness is by: not calling me names because I think it’s not very fun being called names. Also, if I don’t get treated kindness and respect then I get angry I don’t like to. Another way is by: if people treat me with kindness and respect then I will treat other people how they treat me. Also, I’d like to be treated with respect and kindness because if people compliment me it’ll make me feel happy. Also another thing is, if my classmates treat me with respect and kindness then it would make me feel happy and then people will want to do the same. And by treated with respect and kindness I mean when it’s my turn to talk I want my classmates to listen to what I have to say. My last thing is if I get treated with respect is then I’ll be happy and I want people to think of me as a good person. That is why I think my classmates should treat me with respect and kindness!

19. Dylan says:

PEERS RESPECT
    I would like my peers to treat me with respect. I would like them not to call me names. I don’t like to be called names because I might not like what some might call me. I also don’t like being lied to. I don’t like being lied to because it hurts my feelings when I find out. Another thing I don’t like is when people disturb me when i’m working. I don’t like when they do that because then I won’t get my work done. That’s what I would want my peers to treat me like.

20. Evelyn says:

In my classroom I would like to be treated with respect. I would like to be treated with respect because it makes me feel included when you do. It also makes me feel important. It lightens up my day when they treat me with respect. When I am treated with respect it makes me feel really good. And when I treat people with respect a lot of the time they do the same, then they will treat me with respect. And I really love it when they do. That’s why I won’t my classmates to treatme with respect.

21. teagan says:

RESPECT
    Make sure you respect everyone Because if you Respect people will respect back to you . If people are being mean to you Tell the judy teacher If people are being mean to you if you be nice to them they’ll probably be nice to you! Make sure you be kind of people because they will be kind to you back And if you have friends you can go hang out with them And if you’re nice to people you can make friends because of you make friends when you have more friends than you can go hang out with them more than you need to! If you have friends maybe you can make more if you’re really nice to them They might be your friend if you’re really nice that I’m so probably they won’t be your friend!Some days you can be happy and some days some you can be sad!Make sure you’re nice children if you want friends and if your bad children you won’t get friends but if you’re good some days and sometimes you’re bad you should still know you should be good you can have friends!And sometimes you’re a bad kid that you might get bad kid friends but if you’re a good kid you might get bad kid friends or good kid friends but you shouldn’t be a bad kid cuz you will get in trouble And you might have to go down to the office that I don’t think you want to go down to the office because we go down to the office so probably call your parents and you’ll get in big trouble If you’re good kid you won’t get in trouble cuz you cuz you’re a good kid so you won’t get in trouble so you can have a good life and not getting in trouble because you’re a good kid If you’re a bad kid you probably won’t make a lot of friends because you’re bad and people don’t like when people are bad so if you’re bad no one will be friends with you cuz you’ll get in trouble go down to the office and all that and I don’t like people I get to send down to the office so try not to get in trouble okay please and thank you because I had some bad kids in my class last year and it was really crazy

22. Grady says:

If you treat someone with respect they will treat you with respect. So if you don’t treat someone with respect than they won’t treat you with respect.Now I want to be treated with respect in my class and be friends with everyone. So if I want to be friends with everyone I’ll have to treat everyone with respect. I want to be treated nicely so I can be friends with everyone. Also when you treat others with respect they’ll treat you with respect.

23. danika says:

The Digestive System
    First take a bite.Teeth will start to break it down then the saliva makes it easier to swallow. Then into the oesophagus, the oesophagus pushes the food into the stomach. The food sits in the stomach for four hours, when it’s in the stomach it dissolves so it’s easier to digest. Then it goes into the small intestine to be absorbed into the body. Once the nutrients are removed from the content it moves on to the large intestine. Then as it takes its trip of five miles long it makes its way to the bathroom.

24. jasmine says:

How I Want to be Treated by My Classmates
    I hope I’m treated well by my classmates because…… First I want to be treated well so people will think of me as a nice person. Next I want to be treated nice so I can have lots of friends. Then I could be treated well and get complements and have kindness. Lastly I want people to treat me nice so I can show people how I feel when I get treated nicely. If I’m a nice person I can have credit from other people telling me that im respectful. This is why I think everyone should be treated nicely like me.

25. nikhil says:

Yes people do have to earn respect. Because like what with someone be rude to you then you are the person getting in trouble then nobody is going to be your friend
    Is going to be your friend but if you be nice then everyone will be
    Your friend. And yes people do have to earn some level of respect. The end…

26. danika says:

How to make the school more respectful
    There are Many ways to make the school better and more respectful. you can make the school better buy Menjust doing little things like complimenting someone. you also can include others and games in school activities. Hold the door for someone just do the little things. How I Can make it to the school better and more respectful. I can make the school respectful and better by helping people when they need help.I also can share books and other things. You can make the school better.