Here are some ideas and resources for implementing your own class/student blogs:
- If you are looking to provide feeback on blog comments or posts here is a Matrix you might consider using.
- Develop opinion/persuasive writing… a great link with question prompts.
- Try some challenging writing with a RAFT technique (Thanks ZB Pipe!)
- Here is a great idea around Digital Portfolios and “artifacts”:
- Try some mathematical blogging. This video might be a great view to get you thinking. Love TED TALKS!